30 hrs. Classroom (28.5 hrs. will be ZOOM, last 90 min. will be in classroom setting with state distancing measures in place)
ZOOM Basic Etiquette (must be followed to make this a productive and positive experience)
- Join early – up to 5 minutes before the meeting start time
- Download Zoom prior to the day of the meeting and familiarize yourself with any features you may need to use on the day – mute/unmute microphone, stop/start video, screenshare etc.
- Have your video on unless you are experiencing connection issues
- Find a quiet space without interruptions / background noise
- Have a plain background – avoid backlight from bright windows
- Have good lighting on your face so you can be seen clearly
- Adjust your camera to be at around eye level if possible – especially take note of the angle of your laptop screen if using the built-in camera.
- Good lighting, good angle, plain background, backlit by window, busy background
- Mute your microphone when not talking
- Try to avoid talking over / at the same time as other participants
- Be aware you are on camera and try to avoid doing other tasks.
10 hrs. Behind the wheel
1 hr. parental involvement
80% on final exam. All homework must be completed
Must be 15 years old or older, age verification required copy of (passport or Birth Cert.)
While using zoom or in the classroom students must dress accordingly
Must wear proper shoes for driving (flip flops are not allowed…recommend soft sole shoe)
If there is cancellation for driving time, we require a 12 hour notice if not there will be a cancellation fee of $60.
REFUND: Fee for each class attended $65, will be assessed and a fee for each 30 minutes of driving time $25, from refund.
If a class is missed the same class must be made up, 30 hours of classroom is a required. Once the course starts, students cannot delay completing the program with a pause of 6 months or more, if so starting over will be required and no refund.
Permit application must be signed by a parent or legal guardian and turned in prior to driving time can start
We will maintain an environment for safe and productive learning, all participants; students and instructors are expected to be respectful and professional at all times. There will be no bullying; harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove a student for conduct behavior distracting to the program, no refund